Columnar Database for Analytics and Business Intelligence
Store and analyze large volumes of big data, and perform interactive and complex queries for better and faster business decisions
Infobright DB is a high-performance enterprise database leveraging a columnar storage engine to enable business analysts to dissect data efficiently and more quickly obtain reports. InfoBright DB can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
High Performance Data Analytics for Better, Faster Business Decisions at a Low Cost
- Scalable analytics solution for storing and analyzing big data for interactive business intelligence and complex queries
- Through proprietary columnar storage format with superior compression ratios, improve query performance, reduce storage cost and increase overall efficiency in business analytics and reporting
- Easily store up to several hundred TB of data by enabling superior compression ratios, traditionally not achievable with conventional relational databases
- For big data applications, use commodity hardware and software, and eliminate indexing and partitioning, with zero administrative overhead
HelloWorld Case Study
Learn how Infobright DB helped HelloWorld customers and analysts cross-analyze any data any way they chose and drill down in unprecedented ways and segment prospects more accurately.
Impact Radius Case Study
Learn how Impact Radius provides customers with sub-second query response times to analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns and marketing spend.
See it in Action.
Services to Support Your Success
Customer success is our #1 objective, and that’s why we’ve created the Ignite Customer Support Program. The Program offers three service tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Standard.
Ignite’s Platinum Support is the preferred option for our most active and demanding customers, as it contains the widest array of services and the highest prioritization for critical issue resolution.
Among a total of 9 benefits, the Infobright DB Platinum Support program includes:
- Always-On Support: Access to support 24×7, with Severity 1 issue response time in less than one hour.
- Solution Health Check: Rigorous program assessment to review and evaluate key indicators of health to optimize your configuration and ensure high performance of your business operations reporting and analytics, including systemic review of the configuration, logs, and Knowledge Grid, as well as a review of hardware to ensure current and future growth capacity.
- Managed Upgrades: Benefit from most recent features and maintenance enhancements by using the latest version of the appliance, and upgrade without the cost and time usually associated with in-house upgrade projects.
Ignite Kickstart Services are available for new customers to quickly get started with delivering the value of your new Infobright DB solution to your organization. Kickstart Services include configuration and installation and are delivered by Ignite’s global Professional Services organization.
Customers choose Infobright DB Kickstart Services to:
- Optimize the Solution: Ensure configuration is aligned to specific goals of your organization
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Speed-up installation for fastest time to use and to quickly realize platform benefits
- Limit Resource Requirements: Lessen or entirely eliminate added configuration and installation work from already stretched staff who are not yet experts on the new Infobright DB solution
Maximize the return on your investment with Ignite’s Infobright DB Consulting Services. From advisory and process consulting, through implementation and support, our team of industry experts will ensure you get superior value from your technology investment.
Speak with an Ignite Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with Ignite Technologies’ solutions & services, please request a meeting with an Ignite Customer Success Manager.