Gain Insights Through Conversational Commerce
Allow customers to tune into your site’s brands, categories and products to deliver perfect relevancy
Stop chasing your customers and let you customers chase you. With MyAlerts, customers can customize the type of marketing they receive based on what they want, including back-in-stock notifications.
See MyAlerts in action
MyAlerts allows your customers to tune in to what they want from your site so that you can deliver the highest relevancy alerting.
What type of alerts can MyAlerts deliver to your customers?
Wouldn’t it be great if every customer could be a “segment of one” that made 100% of the things they got from you exactly what they wanted? Not only would your customers be delighted, but you would have real-time insights into exactly what products your online consumers want.
- Back In Stock Alerts: Capture intent on your out-of-stock products, and recapture revenue from past visitors
- Wish List Alerts: Drive 10x higher customer engagement on your wish lists by adding alerting
- Favorites Alerts: Add Favoriting to your site to drive Pinterest & Facebook like engagement on your site
- Price Alerts: Capture purchase intent of the 98% of visitors who don’t buy, and cut margin erosion by 40%
- New Item Alerts: Allow your customers to save searches on your site to get new product and posting alerts
- Social Alerts: Stop paying high social retargeting costs and build direct to customer alerting
- Registry Alerts: Allow gift givers to receive alerts on new products, price changes and back in stocks
- Private Offers: Send targeted offers to customers who have opted in for alerts on specific products
Major sites who use MyAlerts
We work with many of the top online retailers and sites in the industry who are letting their customers take the wheel. Let us help you delight customers and transform your customer relationships from one-way to interactive commerce in the connected economy.
Home Depot has used MyAlerts for over 3 years to power their out of stock alerting strategy, capturing millions of customers and driving millions per month in recaptured revenue.
Neiman Marcus Last Call uses MyAlerts to power their Designer alerts, where consumers can pick their favorite designers and get alerts when new products are clearanced for those designers.
Services to Support Your Success
Speak with an IgniteTech Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with IgniteTech’s solutions & services, please request a meeting with an IgniteTech Customer Success Manager.