Synoptos: A Look Ahead
High quality, relevant and timely information and insights are the lifeblood of all successful businesses, and Synoptos has positioned itself to completely disrupt the way information is delivered to key decision makers in organizations.
We are in the process of transforming Synoptos to harness the latest technologies found in the AWS Cloud to revolutionize the way that market driven data is gathered from around the world and presented to our customers in an easily digestible format. This allows you to not only be quickly updated on relevant data and trends but to predict them and get in front of them, driving revenue and increasing sales and market share.
We plan to accomplish this with three key elements of our product strategy:
- Leverage Advancements To Improve Core News Brief – Taking full advantage of the power of this new technology, we are adding more content options and recommendations while also improving the overall understanding of user engagement. We are focusing on empowering our customers to take advantage of the highly curated, self-service functionality to develop more of their own targeted news briefs focused on topics important to individual teams. This targeted focus is now relevant more than ever as individualized messaging is needed for groups separated not only by function and rank but also by geographic regions as the Covid-19 pandemic continues to evolve and responses roll out in different stages across different locales.
- Increase the breadth and quality of market intelligence – The Ignite Business Graph is a proprietary platform that takes unstructured data and turns it into business intelligence. Through it, we are able to gather a wide array of information, including market, social, and company data which we then convert into actionable insights, leveraging the latest in machine learning and AI technologies.
- Revamping the Business Intelligence Front End – To fully channel the power of the media insights available, we will combine the best of Amazon Quicksight, a leading BI visualization technology, and intelligence services such as Amazon Forecast. Through these services, you can now predict and understand trends and patterns to innovate and manage your brand.
We are continuing to breathe new life into Synoptos by creating a synergistic partnership with Amazon Web Services to tap into the virtually unlimited power and possibilities found in the cloud. By condensing and organizing massive amounts of aggregate data collected from over 700,000 data sources, we empower you with the most important and powerful, personalized insights to help you make better business decisions on a daily basis.
One Subscription: Unlimited Solutions
The following solutions are most popular with our customers:
- Emergency Notification System (powered by AlertFind) – Control the internal messaging within your organization through every channel in popular use by your workforce. Make sure that business leaders and front line employees have the most accurate and up-to-date internal PR data needed to stay abreast of important updates happening inside the company. This will empower all employees to make better business decisions based on accurate and relevant data.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence (powered by FirstRain) – Eliminate costly manual searching by arming market facing teams with on-demand regional, industry and competitive insights tailored to each role’s area of interests. This allows you to build a smarter enterprise with streamlined, customized market intelligence for teams across your entire organization. Together with the financial insights from Acorn, this can be a game changer for any forward looking business
Continuous Improvement of Core Solution Capabilities
2019 saw efforts in two areas:
- Application UX: To further improve the performance, availability and stability of the product, Ignite leveraged AWS services and further improved the indexing service speed and reliability.
- Application development: To improve the quality of the future releases, the team embraced Ignite’s standard practices for the sprint cycles with development and unit/integration testing.
We are currently focused on several areas to help drive value for our customers today and over the long term. As part of this we will continue our initiatives to complete the “strengthening” of the Synoptos customer experience:
- Continuously improve the quality and timeliness of our curated brief managed service enjoyed by most Synoptos customers through our more disciplined, Worksmart style management of the service delivery.
- Further improve the user experience for the self-service Synoptos application known as Nucleus. With Nucleus, customers can enhance their experience with the curated daily news briefs through ad-hoc and intra-day searches as well as to curate additional, informal briefs on their own.
Ignite: Business Software Reinvented
Ignite is part of the ESW Capital Group based in Austin, Texas. We focus on buying, strengthening, and then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of our unique operating platform, we revitalize our acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer success a top priority.
Want to learn more about Ignite Prime?
Did you know you can access and use software from our prime library at no additional cost?
Connect with a client advisor to learn about your Prime benefits!
Thank you for being an Ignite customer. The post above contains product roadmap features and enhancements for informational purposes only. Actual product development can, and often does, vary significantly from roadmaps. This post may not be interpreted as any commitment on behalf of progress, and future development, timing and release of any feature or functionality described in this roadmap remains at our sole discretion.