Event Data Warehouse for Security, Compliance, Logs and Analytics
Collect massive amounts of data, from magnitude of various sources within your corporate network. Retain data for years or even decades by scaling your system horizontally ― so that you can meet your compliance requirements and conduct faster, more sophisticated analytics on the data you own.
SenSage AP is Event Data Warehouse technology that supports data collection from corporate network infrastructure for the purpose of audit, security and threat detection, as well as to support compliance requirements. It enables Security and Compliance Officers to collect and analyze massive amounts of events data to fulfill policy and regulatory requirements. SenSage can be deployed on-premise, in a virtualized environment, or in the cloud.
Big Data Security and Compliance Analytics
- Highly scalable Event Data Warehouse for massive data storage
- Retrieve and collect more data, from a magnitude of ready to use and easily customizable log collectors and adapters
- Retain data over longer periods of time – years or even decades – thanks to a great compression ratio
- Conduct better and more sophisticated analytics to enable better decision making with advanced data analysis, detailed forensics, customizable data flow models and ad hoc investigations
- Leverage open standards such as ANSI SQL for querying data to enable sophisticated correlations with full precision, even on very large data sets
- Manage users and reporting functionality with full-featured business intelligence module
See it in Action.
Services to Support Your Success
Customer success is our #1 objective, and that’s why we’ve created the Ignite Customer Support Program. The Program offers three service tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Standard.
Ignite’s Platinum Support is the preferred option for our most active and demanding customers, as it contains the widest array of services and the highest prioritization for critical issue resolution.
Among a total of 9 benefits, the SenSage AP Platinum Support program includes:
- Always-On Support: Access to support 24×7, with Severity 1 issue response time in less than one hour.
- Unlimited Log Adapters: Leverage Ignite experts to implement Log Adapters for your new data sources by gathering and analyzing more data without incurring additional development costs.
- Managed Upgrades: Benefit from most recent features and maintenance enhancements by using the latest version of the appliance and upgrade without the cost and time usually associated with in-house upgrade projects.
Ignite Kickstart Services are available for new customers to quickly get started with delivering the value of your new SenSage AP solution to your organization. Kickstart Services include configuration and installation and are delivered by Ignite’s global Professional Services organization.
Customers choose SenSage AP Kickstart Services to:
- Optimize the Solution: Ensure configuration is aligned to specific goals of your organization
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Speed-up installation for fastest time to use and to quickly realize platform benefits
- Limit Resource Requirements: Lessen or entirely eliminate added configuration and installation work from already stretched staff who are not yet experts on the new SenSage AP solution
Maximize the return on your investment with Ignite’s SenSage AP Consulting Services. From advisory and process consulting, through implementation and support, our team of industry experts will ensure you get superior value from your technology investment.
Speak with an Ignite Expert
To learn more about how to ignite better business performance with Ignite Technologies’ solutions & services, please request a meeting with an Ignite Customer Success Manager.